top of page

Group

Public·26 members

[SPORT-] Today: Egypt vs Congo live free 28.01.2024

Jun 26, 2019 — In Egypt, the game is on Time Sports, beIN Sports and Arena Sports, while viewers in the Democratic Republic of Congo can view all the action on ...

UEFA's decision was widely expected, not least because of pressure from Europe's powerful domestic leagues wrestling with the nightmare scenario of incomplete competitions. The move will help all domestic competitions, currently on hold due to the COVID-19 emergency, to be completed," UEFA said. FLAGSHIP TOURNAMENT Playoff matches were due to be held on March 26 and 31 to decide the full lineup of nations for Europe's once every four-year flagship tournament -- second only to FIFA's World Cup in terms of prestige in soccer. For the correct score, Pompey have drawn as many as they have won this season and they have scored 1.75 goals per game on home soil. Similarly, Rotherham average 1.67 goals per game and have won each of their last four on the road, so they will be confident at getting a result. Our pick is for an entertaining evening with the points ultimately being shared in a 2-2 draw. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Eddie Segura (Los Angeles Football Club) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Eduard Atuesta (Los Angeles Football Club) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 83' Juan Agudelo (Inter Miami CF) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Brian Rodríguez (Los Angeles Football Club) wins a free kick in the attacking half. There are some big financial commitments there. The club spent heavily during Pellegrini's 18 months in charge, paying out £143. Last season, salaries were £135. The current figure is thought to be higher. Their wages to turnover ratio is 71%. West Ham's faith in Pellegrini extended to an £8m-a-year contract. His backroom staff included Mario Husillos, who was appointed as the club's first director of football. After so many years of watching Hennessey going from the sublime to the horrendous in a matter of minutes, not to mention the Steve Mandanda failure and gradual ageing of club legend Julian Speroni, Palace fans have fallen in love with a man who oozes class and consistency, on and off the pitch. He was one supposed to be the heir to Santiago Canizares at Valencia before agent mishap saw him leave his boyhood club. Gary coaches an under-nines team in episode two of King Gary but Tom admits he was not much use on the pitch himself. I played football at a very average level," he explained. I was a try-hard - I get in the way well, so I would call myself 'brick wall'""I love the Premier League full-stop, though. The excitement you get from watching it is not always West Ham-driven, like the Sergio Aguero goal when Manchester City won it in 2012, but the drama is just incredible. Real Madrid come into this game knowing that a win will be enough to secure them qualification to the knockout stages once again. That is not a formality with PSG looking in fantastic form in the Champions League this season and the Spaniards will have to work hard to claim a result. Madrid have found things a little difficult so far this season and this could be a trend that continues into matchweek five. The scramble to end all scrambles If you haven't seen Remi Allen’s late equaliser for Reading in their 2-2 draw with Brighton yet – you're missing out. A scramble on the goal line had Reading players claiming the ball had crossed the line already before it came back out only to be fed back into the box by Fara Williams when Allen, falling to the ground, hooked the ball high into net with effectively the last kick of the game. LASK and Wolfsberger will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. LASK this season have the following results: 20W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile Wolfsberger have 13W, 8D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 61' Hand ball by Vitolo (Atlético de Madrid). SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Valencia. Kevin Gameiro replaces Gonçalo Guedes. Goal!Posted at 59' Goal! Valencia 2, Atlético de Madrid 2. Geoffrey Kondogbia (Valencia) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Daniel Parejo following a set piece situation. Rizespor and Galatasaray will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super Lig in Turkey. Rizespor this season have the following results: 7W, 4D and 15L. Meanwhile Galatasaray have 14W, 8D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Tolu's prediction: Leicester will be too good, even without Vardy. Burnley v NorwichPremier League (13th)vPremier League (20th)Who did they beat?3R: Peterborough (L1) H3R: Preston (C) ATwo games for Burnley, two wins - and against Leicester and Man Utd too. It has been a very good week for them. It has been a difficult few weeks for Clarets boss Sean Dyche but I think he might fancy a bit of an FA Cup run now they have climbed out of immediate danger in the league. Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld has signed a new contract with the Premier League club until 2023. The Belgium international's previous deal was set to expire next summer but has ended speculation about his future. Alderweireld, 30, has made 179 appearances for Spurs since arriving from Spanish side Atletico Madrid in July 2015. There is no place I can be happier," he said. I couldn't see myself playing for another team. Rashford wrote: "Political affiliations aside, can we not all agree that no child should be going to be hungry?"The United youth-team graduate, who is one of five children, added: "As a black man from a low-income family in Wythenshawe, Manchester, I could have been just another statistic. Instead, due to the selfless actions of my mum, my family, my neighbours, and my coaches, the only stats I'm associated with are goals, appearances and caps. At the end of his first season with Walsall, Curtis was due to join up with United's youngsters for a European tour, but a bout of Sever's disease - a painful inflammation of the heel common among adolescents - scuppered plans. Later, a surreptitious trial with Newcastle was arranged by Curtis's agent, the late former England striker Cyrille Regis, unbeknown to Walsall and Manchester United. They wanted me to go back for another two to three weeks, but I couldn't say I was sick for any longer than a week. Among them, this moody profile…View more on twitterAnd also this muted affair…View more on twitterIt all puts us in mind of this precious moment from last year's winter transfer window. View more on twitter12. Window of opportunityView more on twitterDid you really think we were going to let a transfer window go by without some mention of Harry Redknapp? In fact, if someone doesn't tweet a picture of him talking to reporters from his driving seat, is it really even a transfer window at all?Thank goodness that someone posted this, which has simultaneously ticked that 'Arry box for us, and also managed to kill another bird with the same stone by making some clever conflation of transfer deadline day and Brexit day. Ruben Loftus-Cheek has returned to action after a long-term heel injury by playing for an hour in Chelsea's friendly against a Brentford B side. The midfielder, 24, has not played competitively this season after he suffered a ruptured Achilles in a friendly in the United States in May. Chelsea said he "will continue to build up his fitness in the coming weeks". Loftus-Cheek has 10 England caps and was part of Gareth Southgate's squad at the 2018 World Cup. Captain Lionel Messi scored twice as Barcelona progressed into the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey by thrashing Leganes at the Nou Camp. Barca recovered from their first defeat under boss Quique Setien at Valencia on Saturday by advancing in a competition they have won a record 30 times. Antoine Griezmann and Clement Lenglet both scored in the first half. Messi then scored Barca's third and fifth to take his club tally to 623 while Arthur got the fourth. I'm looking forward to kicking on to this second half of the season. With the fact that we've lost Janine (Beckie) and Lee (Geum-min), two of our key players, to their Olympic qualifiers, so it's time for somebody else to come in and do their job just like everybody else has. The Citizens will certainly need to make the most of everyone available as they continue to battle having snuck to the top of the WSL standings seemingly without anyone noticing last time out. Patrick Vieira is the "right man" to become Arsenal boss, according to former Gunners goalkeeper David Seaman. Arsenal are starting their search for a new manager for only the second time in 23 years after sacking Unai Emery. And ex-Gunners captain Vieira, now manager of Nice, could be a candidate. I am sure Arsenal fans would love Patrick to come back to the club. Knowing Patrick, I think he would be the right man," Seaman told BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily Podcast. Egypt vs DR Congo prediction, betting tips, odds, preview 1 day ago — Bet365* stream a selection of Africa Cup of Nations matches live for account holders. To sign up for and live stream Egypt vs DR Congo, eligible ... [[[CURENT>>>>]]'] Egipt vs RD Congo în direct Egypt 3 hours ago — Congo live streaming 28/01/2024 28 ianuarie 2024 10:37About Egypt Egypt live scores, players, season schedule and today's results are available Escazucena is more of team than the guests. In the regular season, Escazucena was a strong team. They were good in. This ground. They ended the regular season on second place on the standings. The team collected total 21 points in 12 games. In the quarter they played good and were able to beat Barrio Mexico in Penalties. Futbol Consultants is a good team too. In the regular season, Futbol Consultants finished 4th in the standings. The team has tight defense and has ability to prevent any team from scoring. They collected total 19 points in the regular season. In the first leg of the semi- final clash these two teams played 1-1 draw. Futbol Consultants is better team for me and they should keep things tight. I think this game could go in the extra time and penalties. CoSport, the only authorized Olympics ticket vendor in the U. S. The company did not immediately respond to a request for additional comment. We know there are questions surrounding such an unprecedented move and want you to know that CoSport Tokyo 2020 purchases will be honored at the Games in 2021, and we continue to work in support of our customers in addressing issues," 09:15 - ICC postpones qualifiers The International Cricket Council (ICC) said on Thursday that all qualifying events for the 2021 Twenty20 World Cup and 50-overs version in 2023 that were scheduled to be held before June 30 have been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. The idea, which involves capping salaries at £6,000-a-week for four months, was put forward at a hastily arranged conference call between the EFL and the 24 second-tier clubs last Friday. However, it is understood there was no agreement, with some clubs questioning why they should agree to effectively default on contracts when they had no immediate financial need, given the current coronavirus shutdown has only lasted three match rounds, covering, at the most, two home games. Torpedo BelAZ will host Energetyk-BDU for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, both teams will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, the hosts are small favorites in this game. Zhodino have advantage at home stadium. However, they will have to invest to great effort in this game. Also, we have Energetyk-BDU who's is very average team in this league. True, the visitors have a great results at the start of the new campaign. They have three consecutive victories. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Maybe this is - draw. The Mirror report that Antonio Conte is hopeful of a reunion with the French forward at San Siro on a six-month loan deal. Paper Round's view: Giroud was in a similar situation prior to the 2018 World Cup when he left Arsenal in January in order to get more first-team chances. The 33-year-old moved to west London and became a World Cup winner, which is why Deschamps has so much faith in his dependable forward. Persikabo and Barito Putera will face each other in the upcoming match in the Indonesian Liga 1. Persikabo this season have the following results: 9W, 11D and 9L. Meanwhile Barito Putera have 8W, 10D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Paderborn have enjoyed a relatively positive run of form in recent weeks. They currently sit in 12th place in the Bundesliga's form table for the last six games. They earned seven of their eight points over the last six games. They have also lost just one of their last three Bundesliga games. Egypt vs DR Congo (28/01/2024) Africa Cup of Nations PES Egypt vs DR Congo (28/01/2024) Africa Cup of Nations PESYouTube · Fifazkilla 8660+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 10:37 One player per club, plus a manager too, that have shone in the Premier League this past decade. That of course allows for some leeway, as you can choose the Leicester or Chelsea version of Kante, for example, or include any Liverpool player from their time at Southampton. So take a look at our respective XIs, comment below with your own team, and remember: it’s just a bit of fun. I think it is time that home team is began to play better than it was the case so far in league. So, Shakhtar Soligorsk is have excellent team, but they are not started too good this season, even their ambitions are pretty big again. Last season, this team is won second place and this time, they are want title in league. Slutsk is playing excellent and in last away match, they are won in one fantastic duel, 3-2. I believe that we will see goals on both sides in this match, so I will try that. Over 2,25 is ok. That's because Kingstonian, from the seventh tier Isthmian League Premier Division, host National League AFC Fylde. BBC Sport takes a look at five of this weekend's ties. How to follow the FA Cup second round on the BBCFA Cup second round draw: Chichester City get away league club drawA date at the Palace?Kingstonian v AFC Fylde (Saturday, 30 November - 15:00 GMT)At the age of 24, Ghassimu Sow has achieved plenty. Leicester remain unbeaten in the Premier League at King power stadium this season, winning five of their last six matches there. Everton have lost four of their six Premier League away games this season. Leicester hold the best defensive record in the top flight, conceding just eight goals in 13 games so far. Each of Leicester's last three Premier League matches has ended 2-0 to the foxes. Leicester may not have much of a chance of repeating that astonishing romp to the Premier League title, but the way they are performing this season is no less impressive than those Glory days of 2015/16. Everton, who many were expecting to be challenging Leicester for the title of best of the rest, find themselves in a far worse position. They lost to the dreadful Norwich last weekend to leave them 16th in the table, just four points outside the relegation zone. Greuther Furth is currently showing very stable form in his play; However, they still have not shown any breakthrough ability. Specifically, in the last 5 matches, SpVgg Greuther Furth has only 1 win; 1 loss and up to 3 draws. Due to the draw too much, they are currently ranked 6th in the rankings with 37 points. That's the result of 10 wins and 7 draws and a loss of 9 matches. SpVgg Greuther Furth's gap with the top 3 is still quite far with 8 points. So the match comes back home; then SpVgg Greuther Furth's goal is no more than 3 points. So this season Amiens have managed a 3-3-4 statistics (win draw lost) Amiens and Toulouse currently sit in the relegation zone after 21 game's played. Amiens have failed to win their previous nine fixtures making this a do or die affair in other to come back to winning ways. Amiens are trying in terms of scoring at their home having scored 12 goals from their 10 home games SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Arsenal. Alexandre Lacazette replaces Eddie Nketiah. Posted at 79' Foul by Stuart Armstrong (Southampton). Posted at 79' Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Shane Long (Southampton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Jack Stephens. Posted at 76' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. A product of the Inverness Caledonian Thistle youth system, the former Scottish Cup-winner is enjoying life on the Mexico border, where an away game is thousands of miles away instead of down the A9. Here, he tells BBC Scotland about his favourite Terry Butcher team talks, leaving his home to see the world and his struggle with spicy food. What kind of dog or tree would you be?Ross, 28, made his debut for his hometown club at 17 when Terry Butcher presided over a relegation that ultimately offered young players the chance in the first team. Egypt vs DR Congo live stream: How to watch AFCON 11 hours ago — The Egypt vs DR Congo live stream takes place on Sunday, January 28. ▻ Time 8 p.m. GMT / 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT / 7 a.m. AEDT (Jan. 29) • FREE ... Before the championship stopped, because of the coronavirus, Cologne scored a good move having gained three victories in a row and still has a chance to even compete for a place in the European competition zone. So for the team in the championship there are still goals and objectives. In rivals, they are not the strongest team that fights for survival. The hosts look clearly more interesting than their opponents, showing more interesting and informative football in recent matches. Mainz will certainly resist the last effort, but I think the chances of Cologne winning are more preferable. The guests, although they scored points in recent meetings, but their opponents were either weak or in crisis. Following surgery on a ruptured hamstring tendon, Jose Mourinho has said he is considering Kane will be back for just the final two games of the Premier League season, but is not sure that the 26-year-old forward will definitely be back by then. Paper Round’s view: England face a struggle as both Kane and Marcus Rashford deal with serious fitness setbacks ahead of the tournament this summer. FA Cup Fourth Round - Tranmere Rovers v Manchester United - Prenton Park, Birkenhead, Britain - January 26, 2020 Manchester United's Phil JonesReuters Just look at him. What a magnificent specimen he really is. And of course he scored as well, because he’s Phil Jones. One of these days Phil Jones isn’t going to be in our lives, then you’re all going to be sorry. Leicester remain unbeaten in the Premier League at the King Power Stadium this season, winning five of their six matches there. Everton have lost four of their six Premier League away games this season. Leicester hold the best defensive record in the top flight, conceding just eight goals in 13 games so far. Who scored the most goals? Who kept the most clean sheets? Which player was the league's top shooter/passer/tackler? Oh, who cares?BBC Sport ignores the information you can find elsewhere and digs into some of the more interesting stats of the longest, strangest Premier League season on record. The more things change. Before the Premier League's restart on 17 June there was much interest in how the 100-day hiatus might affect the game - would we see a boat-load of goals, a greater number flying in late in matches against knackered defences or a huge increase in away wins like in Germany? Off the field things were certainly different, with stringent safety measures in place and testing twice a week to combat coronavirus, as well as eerie, empty stands on matchdays.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page