top of page

Group

Public·27 members

Today: Lions VS 49ers live 28 January 2024

2 days ago — The Detroit Lions will take on the San Francisco 49ers in the 2024 NFC championship game on Sunday. Here's how to watch.

Mane coolly guides into an empty net after Alexander-Arnold had beaten Fabianski to a deflected shot before squaring it for the Senegalese hitman. WEST HAM CHANCE! Bowen makes a super run to latch on to Antonio's through pass, but can't beat Alisson with a clipped effort. Georginio Wijnaldum of Liverpool celebrates with Virgil van Dijk of Liverpool after scoring their first goal to make the score 1-0 during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham United at Anfield on February 24, 2020Getty Images KEY STATS Liverpool have scored more headed goals than any other Premier League side this season (14). How to watch Detroit Lions vs. 49ers in NFC Championship 3 days ago — Cord-cutters can watch the Lions-49ers game through any live TV streaming service that carries Fox, such as DirecTV Stream, Fubo, Hulu + Live TV ... The reverse fixture ended in a 2-2 draw. Chelsea have conceded in each of their last eight away league games. Both teams have scored in three of the last five Sheffield United home league fixtures. Seven of the last eight Chelsea away league games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. Sheffield United have been written off a couple of times this season but they keep bouncing back. City did not replace captain Vincent Kompany in the close season and lost Aymeric Laporte to injury, leaving Guardiola with just two senior centre back options in John Stones and Nicolas Otamendi. Leicester City's Caglar Soyuncu has been linked with a January move to City but Guardiola said he would keep faith in 34-year-old Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho, who has been deployed at centre back in recent months. I think one of the big boys will come knocking for him," Warnock told BBC Radio 5 Live. It would be very difficult for him to stay at Arsenal unless they get their cheque book out and really go for it over the next window. Mikel Arteta has to prove to him why he should stay at Arsenal. If I was Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, I would be going for him with a year left on his contract. He will challenge the front three and he doesn't need time, he will settle. My issue is obviously one of frustration. Seven cameras haven't picked it up - the most technical league in the world - everything we see at every angle and it hasn't seen a goal. That is disappointing from our point of view. I did have a laugh and joke beforehand that we have had some poor decisions go against us and I said I wouldn't bet against one going against us this evening. We were waiting for somebody at Stockley Park to show a bit of courage and say they will make that decision, but if they've not seen it and seven cameras haven't seen it I suppose they will say that it was not their decision to make. Everton are continuing to weigh up their options as they seek a successor to Marco Silva - with former manager David Moyes still figuring heavily in discussions. Shanghai SIPG coach Vitor Pereira withdrew his interest on Tuesday in favour of staying in China. The Portuguese was under consideration but Everton had made no firm decision on whether to appoint him. Owner Farhad Moshiri must now look at other options - including Moyes. The Premier League is on hold, indefinitely, along with most of the rest of the world. When - if - it does resume, Norwich City will be the side propping up the rest of the Premier League. The Canaries' haul of 21 points from their 29 games so far may not tell the whole story, with Daniel Farke's side consistently proving good to watch this season. Former Norwich striker Chris Sutton called them "the best ever team to have been bottom of the Premier League" earlier in the season - but is he right?And who do you think were the best worst side out of this lot? You can decide at the bottom. LIVE Coronavirus in sport: Season conclusions debated, furloughing and deferrals continue Lusa also reported Sporting's board of directors will take a 50% pay cut. With the pandemic shutting down global sport on an unprecedented scale, Sporting is the first of Portugal's three major football clubs to announce the cuts. This also a mach from Nicaragua league we will play this best match from this boat teams and can look see a best new chance and mach for this our pick we play at this mach now and can for this our pick we get a new great win for this our pick. We will play this best pick over form 2.50 goals for this full time this much and can for this we look get a new great win from 9.50 points to our score if we see this three goals and this mach for full time this match now. Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo revealed a "lot of things" were said in the dressing room during the interval after they fell behind in a league game for a seventh consecutive time. Video - Euro Papers - Is Modric going to be a Conte player?01:28 The discussions led to the manager tweaking his formation to deploy Spanish winger Traore in a central role as the visitors adopted a more direct approach to spark chaos in the Saints defensive line. He also improved in the collective side of the game - preparation of offensive moves, defensive press, ability to come back and defend. From silent assassin to joker in packThose improvements came to the fore at the Under-17 Euro finals in Bulgaria. A Scotland side featuring the likes of Robby and Ross McCrorie, Harry Souttar and Glenn Middleton were the first casualties of the striker's excellence that summer, Edouard netting the second in a 5-0 trouncing. What channel is 49ers vs. Lions on today? Time, TV 1 day ago — The best live streaming services to watch the San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions in the 2024 NFC Championship Game without cable. Both sides are headed for the exit in the tournament but going to this game, it looks bad for Rosenborg. They have not won any of their last 11 Europa League matches. In this season’s competition, they have lost all five and they head to this game with four losses in five away matches in Europa League. PSV have a good run in Europa League at home; they are unbeaten in the last four, drawing two and winning two. On the back of their home form in the competition, compared to Rosenborg’s we will go for a PSV win. PSV have three clean sheets in four home matches in the competition and Rosenborg have failed to score in four of five away. Also Rosenborg have conceded two or more in four of their last five away matches and based on this, we will go for a 2-0 win for the home team. NetEase, which publishes the PES franchise in China, confirmed on Wednesday it will remove Ozil from all three existing titles, including the flagship PES 2020 Mobile. Video - Tottenham fight Man Utd for €60m French sensation - Euro Papers01:28 Ozil, a German Muslim of Turkish origin, posted messages of social media last week calling minority Uighurs “warriors who resist persecution” and criticised both China’s crackdown and the silence of Muslims in response. The first match back will see Aston Villa face Sheffield United on 17 June, before Manchester City host Arsenal later the same evening. Sky Sports will make 25 of the remaining top-flight matches free to air, including the Merseyside derby at 19:00 on 21 June. Amazon Prime's four matches will also be broadcast for free. The last time a live, top-flight league football match was broadcast on the BBC was during the 1987-88 season. How to watch the Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers San Francisco 49ers - Detroit Lions game starts on Jan 28, 2024 at 11:30:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. I can't help but wonder if that would've happened without the melee, after which Neymar was also booked. KEY STATS Neymar has been directly involved in 38 goals in 28 home Champions League games - 20 of them for Barcelona and eight of them for PSG - scoring 26 and creating 12. PSG have now reached six Champions League quarter-finals, more than any other French team. Furthermore, Bayern have scored at least two goals in 18 of their last 20 home games versus Wolfsburg in all competitions. As well as that, Bayern have scored at least two goals in eight of their last 10 Bundesliga home games. Posted at 89' Foul by Abdou Diallo (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 89' Radamel Falcao (Galatasaray) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Hand ball by Yuto Nagatomo (Galatasaray). Posted at 89' Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 89' Foul by Ryan Donk (Galatasaray). Posted at 87' Pablo Sarabia (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. A captain's goal. That settles nerves. GOAL! Dalot with a beauty! The defender twists and turns into the box before sending an absolute rifle into the corner. Unstoppable. GOAL! Lingard with third and it's another glorious goal! Maguire drives at the heart of the Tranmere defence before laying off Lingard right on the 18-yard box. How to Watch Lions vs 49ers NFC Championship 7 hours ago — Learn which TV channel or how to live stream the NFL Championship San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions game, Sunday, January 28. Posted at 66' Corner, Levante. Conceded by Marc-André ter Stegen. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Hernâni (Levante) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Roger Martí with a cross. BookingPosted at 65' Jordi Alba (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card. Real Madrid, after a 2-2 draw with Celta in Madrid, went to Levante and lost 1-0. Great loss to Eden Azar, who was injured again and seems to miss the season. Rodrigo, Nacho, Hames, Brahim and Mariano will also not play. In the end, Wolves should have enough to take all three points at Molineux. They have scored 1.6 goals per home game this term and face a Newcastle side that have conceded 2.1 goals per away game. With the Magpies scoring 0.9 goals per away game and Wolves conceding 1.4 per home game, a 2-1 win for the hosts looks a solid option. Waasland Beveren and Kortrijk will face each other in the upcoming match in the Jupiler League. Waasland Beveren this season have the following results: 5W, 5D and 14L. Meanwhile Kortrijk have 7W, 5D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Lorient is on top of the table but they are not in good shape, they listed two in a row and despite they are favorites for the win tonight I think main goal for them is going to be to avoid defeat and also Rodez is team which is very tough to beat especially when they are playing at home,Rodez is on the middle but they are in very good shape and they are undefeated for 5 games in a row so I think it is very possible this one is going to end with draw and on this odd I must try! I see the hosts with home advantage here being able to take profits from it and end up with all 3 points as they won their last two home games in the league without conceding a single goal once with 1-0 and second game with 2-0 here at home, they have a better team overall and dominated Zaglebie away from home at the start of this season but could only settle for a 1-1 draw in the end despite having a lot more shots and should have really won that game as well now at home they should make no mistake this time. Lions vs 49ers live stream: How to watch the NFC 3 days ago — You can stream the Lions vs. 49ers NFC championship game online with a subscription to Hulu + Live TV. With access to more than 90 live channels ... Conceded by Adam Jackson. Posted at 73' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Steven Whittaker. Posted at 73' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Adam Jackson. Posted at 71' Attempt saved. Martin Boyle (Hibernian) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 71' Foul by Scott Arfield (Rangers). And I could just watch that backhand in action over and over again. I love the way he carries himself on and off the court. His calmness and composure is something I have always really admired. I remember watching him when I was younger and thinking, "This guy is playing in front of tens of thousands of fans, millions more around the world watching on TV, and he's just so cool, calm and collected". Kingsley Coman gave Bayern the lead inside 15 minutes but his night was blighted by what looked to be a serious knee injury that forced him off in the first half of the dead rubber. See alsoFC Bayern Munich - Tottenham Hotspur The forward departed shortly after Ryan Sessegnon had scored a thunderous equaliser on what was his first start for Spurs as both managers were sent messages by fringe players given the opportunity to impress in a match that could have no bearing on the group. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Arsenal Women 11, Bristol City Women 1. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Lisa Evans (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Jill Roord (Arsenal Women) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 86' Corner, Arsenal Women. Conceded by Carla Humphrey. Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Arsenal Women 11, Bristol City Women 1. She kept 10 clean sheets for City, who finished second on a points-per-game formula when the Women's Super League season was brought to an early conclusion by the coronavirus pandemic. Chelsea also won the League Cup, with England scoring a last-minute winner. Hayes said of her award: "This trophy is about the whole group, so a big thank you to the players for stepping up another level and thanks once again to our fans for being the best in the world. They are only a point behind the final Europa League place. However, if they want European football next season, they need to improve their away form. Montpellier have just five points from eight away league games and still awaiting their first victory. It's their home form that has taken them into the top six. However, rather than look at the whole issue with scepticism, as has been thought likely, it is hoped the experience of the past month, and what lies ahead, will allow all parties to adopt a more mature position which, in theory, will provide the breathing space needed to reach more acceptable - and workable - regulations. Closed-doors impactHowever well run they are, a football club that cannot play football will eventually hit financial problems. Their play is laboured, stoic and generally joyless. They beat Aston Villa 3-2 on Sunday to move into top four plus one, otherwise known as the Champions League qualification spot, or in old terms fifth. However, their win appeared due to more luck than judgement with Bjorn Engels having an unfortunate day at the office. Manchester City make the short journey to rivals Manchester United on Sunday. The two sides have already met three times this season with City winning in the Carabao Cup semi-final first leg at Old Trafford, while United won the second leg and the Premier League game at the Etihad. Since the Premier League began in 1992, 14 players have scored three or more goals in Manchester derbies. How many of them do you think you can name? You've got five minutes. The AFC said on Tuesday the North had sent a letter informing it of its withdrawal from the tournament and that global governing body FIFA was also aware of the decision. The two Koreas remain technically at war after the Korean War ended in a truce and not a peace treaty, and while there was a flurry of sports diplomacy between the neighbours last year ties have again cooled over stalled negotiations over the North's nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles. I was so proud of my team's performance today, I thought they were absolutely magnificent. My team went right to the end, in tough conditions," he told the BBC. The way they attacked the game from the off, recovered from the equaliser and went again, I think there was one team there that was absolutely hanging on for a result in the end and that just shows what sort of performance we put in today. Listening to the anger of the jilted three at Tynecastle has been a surreal experience. Christophe Berra, Glenn Whelan and Jon Daly have all spoken about their anger and their hurt at being told they're no longer in Daniel Stendel's plans at Hearts, Berra saying that Stendel lacked respect, Whelan saying that the manager threw him under the bus, Daly remarking at the weekend that Stendel's move to get rid of him was embarrassing. Ferretti is in the down, with the poor run of losing almost all match in the recent month. However, they were first in the recent Championship part, and should not be underdog with one of the rivals from the lower part of the competition league. It's always tough to come here and win, and we've done it with a young team as well. I have a lot of faith in them. I think they are developing really well. They are willing and hungry and will only get better. We analyse opponents and try to generate situations that are favourable for our players. I was worried with their history in the last few weeks we would concede in the last few minutes. Our history with this cup is massive for the club. Both teams have scored in four of the last five APOEL home games. Basel have scored in six of seven away games in European competition this season. Basel have scored in six of their last nine away games. APOEL Nicosia bid to reach the last sixteen of the Europa League but have a tough task against Basel. Sunderland finally seems to play good which was expected to happening the whole season, but still there is hope they could make into top 6, just they need to continue winning games like this versus teams like Wycombe,cause Sunderland is realisticly better squad than Wycombe especially when they are playing at home and especially because visitors are not in good shape at all with 3 defeats from last 4 games! Smouha is one of the best teams in the league, they are currently in the 4th place with just 1 defeat in the 10 games they played so far this season. The bookmakers are clearly underrating this team and the market has already been moving on their side with a significant drop on the 1x2 market so far since the opening odds for Smouha to win were around 3.75, which means a drop of more than 10%. We will follow the trend here and take Smouha to get the win and the three points as the best line to take here. Germany (144) was second, Spain third (130) and England (128) fourth. Brazil also had the highest number of incoming transfers with 831, while England had the highest number from Uefa countries with 694. English clubs spent £1. In terms of net value, Portugal generated the most with £384m, with England the worst in that category with minus £549. Key points from the women's report:The total number of international transfers went from 696 in 2018 to 833 in 2019. Craiova will be meeting today with the away team Gaz metan and this game we have given the home team to win this game as looking at the last games that this two teams have meet together the home team have been winning in many of their games and St this makes Use very sure with this prediction. The report states that Dortmund have already agreed a transfer fee with the Championship side, which is looking likely to be a club-record fee for the Germans. The deal will be worth £25 million with add-on bonuses taking it north of £30 million and Dortmund have already agreed personal terms with the wonderkid. Napoli's first-half attacks were too predictable and they fell behind when Venezuelan defender Chancellor scored with a towering header from a corner. The visitors levelled five minutes after the break with a penalty awarded after a VAR review. Dries Mertens' cross hit Ales Mateju's arm and, although the defender was clearly trying to move it out of the way, the referee had no option but to point to the spot and Insigne sent Jesse Joronen the wrong way.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page