top of page

Group

Public·21 members

Today: Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher live 28.01.2024

10 hours ago — Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher SC: starts on the day 2024-01-28 at 12:30 GMT time at Volksparkstadion, Hamburg for the Germany 2. Bundesliga.

Pablo Machin's men have performed better on the road with eight points accrued from seven matches, but they have won just one of their last 11 league games overall and are firmly entrenched in the relegation zone heading into this weekend's daunting trip to the Bernabeu. Only 12% of Feyenoord’s home games and PSV’s away games have seen the pair fail to score and exactly two goals have been scored in 25% of Feyenoord’s home games and in 38% of PSV’s away games, which suggests there is a good chance the game will end in 1-1 draw. It shows that, in some cases, more education or action is needed. Chelsea have been trying to stop their fans singing a song about manager Frank Lampard which includes the word "pikeys" - a derogatory term for Gypsies and Travellers. Some Tottenham fans regularly use the word "Yid" in their songs - in a good-natured reference to their large Jewish fanbase, although others find it highly offensive. Yid means Jew in Yiddish. Scotland can be very optimistic - ClarkeGermany defeat won't affect Bosnia play-off - O'NeillNo-one to fear in play-offs - McCarthyThe four pairs of semi-finals are due to be played on Thursday, 26 March with the finals on Tuesday, 31 March - all games are one-offs rather than home-and-away ties. The play-offs are based on where teams finished in last season's Nations League, but only Iceland from the top tier of that competition failed to qualify automatically, so three teams from Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel and Romania will move up to 'Path A' to compete with them. My pić for this match in football between Sagadam vs Kopetdag Asgabat is over 1.75. I think that this match will end 2:1. In the last 5 direct matches 3 times was over 2.5 goals. I think that today this match will be very offensive. I think that the home team are a favorite in this match. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Sagadam is better and I think that they may will win this match 2:1. Odd for this pick is 1.75. I think that this odd id high. Good luck MANCHESTER, England, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Manchester City said they were investigating a fan for alleged "racial gestures" made during Saturday's 2-1 derby defeat to Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. Television images circulating on social media showed a City fan making a gesture in front of United's Brazilian midfielder Fred during the Premier League game. When Edouard was played in behind the Copenhagen defence inside the first minute, anyone who has watched him banging in the goals for fun this season was expecting the net to bulge. Only a fine save from Johnsson denied him. Within the first three minutes, the goalkeeper had already laid down solid credentials for a man-of-the-match award. Another fine block to deny the rampaging Edouard and a follow-up save to keep out the Frenchman's compatriot Olivier Ntcham thrust him into the thick of the action. They have 14 games with which to do that. Now, it is a matter of breaking records, as City have done in the last few years. With margins like these, they can start the party planning now, knowing any slip up is not likely to matter. What a team. Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain and Roberto FirminoGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Mohamed Salah. Speaking after the game Ronaldo, who has scored 12 goals this season, said: "The goal was nice, but I am especially happy to have helped the team to get the three points. But he later compared the jump to Chicago Bull's legend Michael Jordan, tweeting: "CR7 AIR JORDAN" with an airplane emoji. Ronaldo remained in the air for an infinite time," added Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri. The match also saw Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon draw level with Paolo Maldini in the all-time Serie A appearances chart with his 647th game in Italy's top flight. It is dangerous to restart it playing three games a week. So I'm worried about injuries and the hot weather which is going to be terrible in Italy more than Germany. But Udinese and Nigeria defender William Troost-Ekong said: "It's lifted everybody's spirits, As long as we can do it in the right way without too many risks and setting the right example for the country, I think it's a good thing to be doing. CFR Cluj did not really concede too many goals at home but usually clubs are coming here at this stadium to defend from start to finish and they rarely score but Viitorul is different with their very attacking minded coach Hagi, they even won here in the league last season 2-1 while in the championship group they lost 3-1 the game played here so both times they were over 2.5 goals being scored in them and also both teams scoring. However, there was a feeling that this time was different, with the Reds sloppy in possession and lacking bite in attack. It was no surprise that Watford doubled their advantage. Sarr was put through on goal by Will Hughes and the winger calmly lifted the ball over Alisson and into the net. Captain Deeney then completed a famous victory, curling into the back of the net from the edge of the area. This is not a result that is going to halt Liverpool's title charge with the Reds 22 points clear at the top but it was nevertheless an unexpected and memorable result for Watford. Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher SC Hamburger SV is playing home against Karlsruher SC at Volksparkstadion on Sun, Jan 28, 2024, 12:30 UTC. This is Round 19 of the 2. Bundesliga. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Inter Milan 1, Barcelona 2. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Luis Suárez (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 90'+3' Ansu Fati (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Diego Godín (Inter Milan). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. The 41-year-old is quick to point out that visiting fans left the 2016 World Cup in Russia with changed views about the host country and hopes that spending time in the Gulf state will help challenge some negative views about the Arab world. Football is not exclusive to one part of the world, to one culture, to one society, football is for all of us,” he said. Al Feiha will host Al Ittihad for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom in the table. Yeah, the visitors have fallen into a very poor show. They have a poor results. They have 4 losses in their last 5 matches. However, I believe, Al Ittihad is better team than their opponent. The visitors have a more offensive team. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, we have Al Feiha who's is one of the outsiders in this league. True, the hosts have better results in the last matches. In any case, they have less potential. I think, Al Ittihad have a real chance to break the poor series. Sydney FC v Adelaide United predictions for Saturday’s Australia A-League clash. Sydney FC sit top of the league, winning seven of the last eight whilst Adelaide United have dropped to fifth after two losses in a row. Read on for all our free A-League betting tips and predictions. Posted at 66' Foul by Steve Tevi Lawson (Livingston). SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Hibernian. Fraser Murray replaces Scott Allan. Posted at 58' Paul McGinn (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 58' Foul by Lyndon Dykes (Livingston). Goal!Posted at 56' Goal! Hibernian 1, Livingston 1. The spotlight is again on Solskjaer, but Berbatov believes the Norwegian can still arrest the United decline and that Argentine Tevez could be the man to spark an improvement. There have been reports linking Carlos Tevez back to United on loan, I say why not?!" Berbatov said in an interview for bookmakers Betfair. Assisted by Steven Bergwijn. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Son Heung-Min. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Steven Bergwijn replaces Lucas Moura. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 2, Arsenal 1. Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur) header from the centre of the box to the top right corner. In the eyes of the bookies, Leeds were the coming force of British football. In the eyes of the English media, Celtic were a fading power, fortunate to get past Benfica and unlikely to live with Leeds, who'd scored 24 goals en route to the semi-final and had conceded none. Celtic, it was written, had played 14 European Cup games since the glories of Lisbon and had won only five. All of this put into evidence of why Leeds were going to win this tie. For me, it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals in this match from UAE and I will surely try that option. So, home team is team who is very efficient in last period and they are team who is in last two matches scored even nine goals. In last official match at home, this team is won with amazing result, even 6-5, while in match before that one, it was 3-0. Al Fujairah is team who is have solid attack and I hope that they can score here at least one goal. Home team is huge favorite surely. If the table were based solely on how teams fared on their travels, Wolves would be third, having won four of their last five away matches. Sheffield United have a similarly good recent record at home, winning four of the last six games played on their turf. They will welcome this fixture warmly after many away setbacks. Most of the time it is too late. I am not a big fan of the way their game plan goes right now. Any hope for Spurs? Lightning couldn't strike twice, could it? Tottenham lost 1-0 at home to Ajax in the first leg of last year's semi-final and conceded another two goals in the first half of the second leg before launching one of the competition's great comebacks - winning 3-2 on the night and going through on the away goals rule. Wroclaw was having some issues in the some time, but after weaker game against Pogon, they are one of the top teams in the league, and again should challenge play for the Europe of even title in the Spring. Team is heading to Lublin, and they will try to attack Zaglebie, which is again in the weak offensive shape, with hard to score a goal on their games. Posted at 56' Foul by Scott Brown (Celtic). Posted at 56' Michael Santos (FC København) wins a free kick in the attacking half. West Ham have gone six Premier League games without a win, so the last thing they need is a trip to Anfield on Monday to face runaway leaders Liverpool. Hammers boss David Moyes will try to make it as difficult as possible for Liverpool," said BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson said. Several clubs, such as Halifax, offered fans of other clubs a discounted ticket of £10 and Manchester City season-ticket holder David Miller took full advantage of the offer, attending two games in one day. I was at Bradford Park Avenue earlier for the 3pm kick-off in the National League North and then came to this one," he said. I have attended one behind closed doors game before, when England drew 0-0 with Croatia in Rijeka in October 2018 but there was arguably an even greater sense of dislocation here. As had to happen, even those of us fortunate enough to be inside were socially distanced, taking the now customary precautions of wearing masks. The countdown to kick-off clock and the faces of fans watching at home flickering on the big screens were all eye-catching attempts to fire up the adrenalin but the sight of the teams filing out separately, no handshakes and only the odd elbow bump on the sidelines, brought this new reality into sharp relief. Posted at 66' Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Stefan de Vrij. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 63' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 63' Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The 45-year-old assistant coach of the Peruvian national team was taken to a Lima police station after a neighbour spotted him and complained but he was released shortly after authorities registered the incident, local media said. Peruvian president Martin Vizcarra reported police detained 2,568 people for breaking the quarantine limits on Wednesday, bringing the total to more than 18,000. Belshina prop up the table and host Smolevichi who are a point and a place ahead of them. Belshina and Smolevichi are both newly-promoted sides and a long struggle looks likely for them if they wish to avoid relegation. The home side began the season with three straight defeats, losing to FC Minsk (after taking a seventh minute lead), Zhodina (now league leaders) and Gorodeja. Hungary became the first European country to allow the clubs reopen their stadiums. This is the biggest derby in Hungary and this matchup on top 10 in European derby rankings, so the rivalry is extreme big. Posted at 77' Connal Trueman (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Kristian Pedersen. Posted at 75' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Wes Harding. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Birmingham City. Giménez replaces Kerim Mrabti. Bayer Leverkusen have been in excellent form so far in 2020 with a 13-1-1 record in 15 matches and they have won the last 5 matches scoring at least 3 goals in each game. However, 12 of the 15 games they have also failed to keep a clean sheet. Live: Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher stream 28 January 2024 1 day ago — Live: Hamburger SV vs Karlsruher stream 28 January 2024 21 hours ago — So sehen Sie die Partie live im TV und Stream. Hamburg – In der 2. Lampard defended Arrizabalaga, who cost a world record 80 million euros, earlier this season when the Spaniard was guilty of making critical errors but has benched him in recent matches in favour of 38-year-old Willy Caballero. Chelsea have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last four league matches and their spot in the top four is now under threat, with Saturday's opponents Tottenham Hotspur a point behind ahead of the match at Stamford Bridge. SubstitutionPosted at 56' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Steven Fletcher replaces Fernando Forestieri. Goal!Posted at 53' Goal! Sheffield Wednesday 0, Manchester City 1. Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Benjamin Mendy. Posted at 52' Foul by Bernardo Silva (Manchester City). Posted at 52' Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page