top of page

Group

Public·26 members

[[[LIVE STREAM<<<]''']] Egypt vs Congo live 28 January 2024

DR Congo - Egypt game starts on Jul 3, 2022 at 6:00:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics.

Egypt - DR Congo in - live - 28 January 2024 Egypt - DR Congo score live and be notified of the main actions of this match (goals / points / games, penalties, players names). At the end of the match ... For the European Champions were off to Qatar for a week, which would mean missing one Premier League game and, perhaps, being pretty knackered for a couple more. A chance to put a little pressure on, perhaps? Fast forward almost a month and, even if Manchester City win today and Sunday, and Liverpool lose to Wolves, the leaders will still be eight points clear. But even when Spurs were leading 2-0, the Clarets were generously allowed chances to get a foothold in the game. Striker Chris Wood saw his follow-up to Brady's header, which hit the underside of the bar and then the left-hand post, blocked by Davinson Sanchez, while Jay Rodriguez perhaps should have converted one of two close-range headers. Ultimately their inability to take these chances did not cost them - it was a lack of the defensive discipline which has served them so well under manager Sean Dyche. Today at Europe will be played many club friendly games as part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after long pause because of Corona virus. Here will play 2 Norwegian teams - Lillestrom and Kristiansund. Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "There is no shame in saying they [Rangers] have got a bigger squad, a better squad, a better team - the league table and where they are in Europe suggests that - but we've got players who can win this game and I want them to show that. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "We've got to thrive and embrace the atmosphere at Pittodrie. I don't think any of my players will be shying away or intimidated by the atmosphere up there. Guadalupe will against Alajuelense in match Costa Rica Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Alajuelense on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Meanwhile, Guadalupe on last 3 match in league can make total score is 3 goals. Therefore, I think that both teams will make much score on this match due to Alajuelense have average score per match is 2 goals. Meanwhile, Guadalupe have average score per match is 1 goals. Surely average from both teams that score could be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard was left fuming with the decisions, not least after he saw Harry Maguire score for Manchester United against his side on Monday after escaping a red card of his own. It is not good enough, that is two VARs in two games, it is hard to shout about it when you have lost but today everybody saw that. They are also both young coaches and have plenty of time in the future to become England managers. If Stoney was brought in she the would do an excellent job. She has every capacity to become a top level manager. I think she will hesitate - not just because of her work at Manchester United, but I think she would want the best for the team, and if she didn’t feel ready for that she would forsake her opportunity at this time for the betterment of the Lionesses. Thursday's Napoli v Inter Milan Coppa match is also off. Spadafora's announcement came as Serie A bosses were meeting to discuss the situation. Until now, they have preferred to postpone matches rather than play behind closed doors. But with an already crowded fixture list, the league is running out of dates for rescheduled matches. Yet Guardiola has also consistently expressed his trust in the City hierarchy when they have assured him there was no foundation to the claims being looked into by Uefa's investigatory panel. Does Guardiola feel let down by this outcome? It is impossible to say. However, it is fair to assume that after winning back-to-back Premier League titles with staggering points tallies that eclipsed anything that had gone before and, in addition, becoming the first side to win all three domestic trophies in a single season, Guardiola may struggle for motivation. Pochettino agreeing to a move to the Emirates would be one of the most unlikely and controversial appointments in recent footballing history. And he has previously said he would rather work on a farm than take the job. Jose has eyes only for Spurs Newly-appointed Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho said he would not swap his job for any other club after rivals Arsenal sacked Unai Emery on Friday and began the search for a successor. Paper Round’s view: Ozil is a special player and under Jose Mourinho and then for a while under Arsene Wenger, he showed how much he can work for his side. Since then, he has fallen off the top of his game and only recently has he impressed. If Arteta can get him back to his best, then he could be at the heart of a resurgence that could possibly even secure a Champions League place. Egypt vs DR Congo Prediction 28 January 2024 - Football 1 hour ago — Get a Reliable Football Prediction and Picks Based on Statistics Data for Free at Scores24.live Bet on Match: Egypt vs DR Congo. Bet: DR ... Odds with 1,53 is pretty good for me in this duel from Belorusian reserve league and yea, I will in any case try this option, it is pretty real. So, goals are pretty normal for this duel, because here mostly teams are playing very efficient and I hope that this rivals can be on that level and this time. Dinamo Brest is solid team and they will be very motivated in this duel, because in last duel against this rival, they are lost even 4-0. I believe, as I said before in one more efficient duel and I will try that. Southampton have been impressive since they returned from the break, earning four points against the two Manchester giants. While they are the favourites to win this match, Bournemouth have upped their efforts in recent outings. We expect an open match with at least three goals. I remember popping out of the team hotel the next day, and going into Burnham town centre to get my hair cut - yes, believe it or not I did have hair back then. When I got out of the taxi, there was a kind of street party going on. I had been reading about it in the newspapers but it was different to see it for myself - that was one of the times I realised what the atmosphere was like around the entire country. The despondent Cherries never looked likely to get anything from the game and Troy Deeney put the game beyond their reach in the 65th-minute, smashing home a loose ball after the hosts failed to clear Sarr's cross. Substitute Roberto Pereyra added the gloss to a polished Watford performance with a well-taken volleyed goal in added time, as Eddie Howe's side crumbled in front of their supporters. We ate at the little Il Fornaio that's right down the street, downtown San Jose, and I remember they thought that the food was bad because four of our guys threw up after lunch, and it had nothing to do with the food," recalled Wynalda, who also played on three U. S. World Cup teams. It was just nervousness. Emil Bohinen is the player in question, with the 20-year-old Stabaek JF star on Brighton’s radar. Read more about the youngster here 10:40 - 'Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays' Arsenal could lose two key stars, Roma want to keep Chris Smalling, Watford look to employ their third manager of the season and Liverpool confirm a substitute manager in the Carabao Cup. Seongnam FC did not start badly in the first 4 rounds when they brought 2 wins and 2 draws However, the situation is getting worse for this team when they just fell into a row of empty hands in the last 2 rounds. I worry about West Ham after seeing them against Wolves. I don't know where their goals are coming from - although it is tough to judge any team too much from that first set of games. There were quite a few teams who did not offer much going forward, and they should all be better from having 90 minutes in their legs. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Aitch's prediction: 3-2WEDNESDAY Man Utd v Sheff Utd (18:00 BST)Sheffield United are another side who have not made much attacking impact since the Premier League restarted. Egypt vs. Congo DR (Jan 28, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Egypt vs. Congo DR Africa Cup Of Nations game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Hello everyone. Today is going to be a very exciting football match. Two teams are facing each other in this Premier League match in England. Leicester City vs. Chelsea. Both [teams players] have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on over 2.5. Aubameyang set to leave Arsenal in summer sale Arsenal are reportedly likely to sell club captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the end of the season if they fail to qualify for a European competition next season. According to the Star, the north London club are worried about their financial situation if they were to completely miss out on qualifying for a continental competition, especially with Aubameyang's value quickly decreasing as he heads into the final year of his contract. We are giving this game an under of 5.5 total goals with a very sure reason as looking at the last games this two teams have played they are no used of scoring many goals as they have only meet in 3 games and it is only one game they scored an over of 5.5 total goals The Iron have been improving of late and they are undefeated in their last five league matches. A closer look at this improvement highlights that it has been built on the back of an improvement at the back and they have conceded just three times in their last five matches in the league. Dundee United's first two games of the year ended on positive notes, picking up six points in 1-0 and 4-1 wins, cementing their place at the top of the Championship table and extending their lead to 17 points. The Brazilian forward joined Barcelona from Deportivo La Coruna in 1997 and won the Spanish double in his first season. He then scored 29 in 48 in 1998-99 as Barca defended the league title before helping Brazil win the Copa America that summer. Rivaldo scored 130 goals in five seasons with Barca, plus another five as Brazil won the 2002 World Cup, before beginning a nomadic end to his journey by winning the Champions League in his only season with AC Milan (2002-03). Best of luck, Wazza. FA launches mental health campaign If you’d taken a glance at this weekend’s FA Cup third round fixtures and wondered why all the kick-offs look a little weird, it’s because they are being delayed by one minute to raise awareness of the FA’s Heads Up campaign around mental health. If we can manage to get another performance, the confidence, the way we played against Tottenham, then we can come out of it with a result. Anthony Martial did not play a part against Spurs with an injury and Solskjaer confirmed the French forward would not play 90 minutes against City while midfielder Paul Pogba is still sidelined with an ankle issue. When the coronavirus first hit here, I was in a fruit and veg shop in the village,” the Scot, 56, told Talksport. There was a thing up in the window that drivers were needed. So I volunteered, as my wife was away at the time and I was on my own. All I was doing was ­dropping it at the door, knocking and then going away. It was beautiful big boxes of fruit and veg. I was really enjoying it. Going back to the shop to get ­another lot and then filling the car up. Egypt vs DR Congo: AFCON prediction, kick-off time, TV 6 hours ago — Egypt vs DR Congo is scheduled for an 8pm GMT kick-off on Sunday, January 28, 2024. The match will take place at Laurent Pokou Stadium in San ... The result sees Real Madrid overtake Barcelona by one point with 12 games remaining, setting up a thrilling end to the season in La Liga. Howlers aplenty at Goodison Manchester United's Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea reacts during the English Premier League football match between Everton and Manchester United at Goodison Park in Manchester United, north west England on March 1, 2020Getty Images The goalkeeper’s union had a stinker on Sunday - probably the worst day for a union since Jimmy Hoffa disappeared. LONDON, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Here are the talking points from the weekend's action in the Premier League: RASHFORD THRIVING UNDER SOLSKJAER Marcus Rashford marked his 200th Manchester United appearance with two goals in his side's 4-0 thumping of Norwich City at the weekend to continue his finest season to date. Ultimately, with the games now coming thick and fast, you'd have to think this is where Yeovil's professional status will help them. Already a stronger team than Sutton on paper and having performed better than them over the course of the action so far, Yeovil should also have superior fitness levels that will help them with the short turnover since Thursday's games. Conceded by Jonathan Tah. Posted at 57' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Jonathan Tah. Posted at 57' Attempt blocked. Giovanni Reyna (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. French forward Dembele ruptured a hamstring tendon last week and will undergo surgery next Tuesday in Finland, after which Barca will determine how long he will be out for. Blazin' Saddles: How to salvage a post-Covid-19 2020 cycling season 10:00 – Good morning The Covid-19 outbreak continues to wreak havoc with the sporting calendar (and far more important parts of society too of course). We’ll bring you the latest news surrounding the outbreak, as well as the latest in football news and sport coverage. In the upcoming game of Scottish League Two, Elgin will play against Edinburgh City. In my opinion, there is no real favorite here. Elgin is currently in fifth place with five wins, seven draws and six losses. Edinburgh, meanwhile, is in second place with 13 wins, two draws and three losses. Edinburgh are currently in a good mood and have taken four wins in a row, but Elgin has also lost only one game from their last five league games. It was always close between these two teams, the last four direct duels all from last year ended in a draw. Nevertheless, the Milan Derby win was enough to send Inter to the top of the table on 54 points, ahead of Juventus on goal difference. Yet Lazio lurk just one point behind in third, in the tightest Serie A title race in 18 years. Conte used his side’s uninspiring display against Napoli as an opportunity to remind the public that Juventus, who have won the last eight league titles in a row, remain the team to beat.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page