top of page

Group

Public·27 members

ΠΑΟΚ Παναθηναϊκός ζωντανή ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός Live Match 28 Ιανουαρίου 2024

πριν από 2 ημέρες — Στην Game Night της Κυριακής, ο Παντελής Βλαχόπουλος μαζί με τους Παντελή Διαμαντόπουλο και Θέμη Καίσαρη σχολιάζουν το μεγάλο ντέρμπι ΠΑΟΚ ...

But Hull got a couple of good wins at the turn of the year, and they have got plenty of firepower with Jarrod Bowen in their side. Media playback is not supported on this device Solihull Moors 3-4 Rotherham United highlights Reading are the form team in the Championship at the moment, with four straight wins, while Blackpool have gone five games without a win in League One. The Royals are another big, strong, athletic team and they should be able to deal with Blackpool striker Armand Gnanduillet, who can be a threat with his physicality. Posted at 65' Ryan Hedges (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 65' Foul by Aaron McGowan (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 64' Ash Taylor (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Foul by George Oakley (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 64' Attempt missed. George Oakley (Hamilton Academical) right footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the right. I'm looking forward to working hard with the squad that I have. Bournemouth's game against Crystal Palace will be the first Premier League game broadcast live on BBC television. AnalysisKris Temple, BBC Radio SolentThe confirmation that Ryan Fraser has played his last game for the club brings to a close an uncertain, and distracting, few months. The writing has been on the wall since Fraser told BBC Radio Solent in January that he hadn't been "playing for the team". Rotherham United are on top of League One and have been excellent in the last weeks with a 8-0-1 record in the last 9 league games. At home Rotherham United have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of the last 7 matches. The Private Love Collective πριν από 6 ώρες — ΠΑΟΚ Παναθηναϊκός ζωντανή 2022 (ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΡΟΉ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗΣ>>>) Πανσερραϊκός Βόλος 28 Ιανουαρίου 2024 Η ποδοσφαιρική κάλυψη του Flashscore ... The hosts have had major problems when it comes to taking on the elite sides in Serie A. It’s always a factor which promoted sides struggle with. Lecce have played seven of the league's current top 10, with a surprise draw against Juventus their only point so far. They've been beaten by three of those seven in their previous five home games, while they're winless in seven coming into this one. Cagliari can prove their European credentials by following their rivals’ lead. I believe with effort from everyone at the club we can stick together and overcome this difficult period together. All 16 Chinese Super League clubs are now back in China while the national team, which was training in the United Arab Emirates in preparation for now postponed World Cup qualifying matches, decamped to the southern island of Hainan over the weekend. Valencia will be meeting with the away team Atlanta and this game I have given the away team to win this game or they will get a us a draw at full-time as looking at the last games that this team have played both home and away games they have done well as compared to the home team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Austrian Bundesliga. Team Salzburg will host team Wolfsberger AC. My bet on hosts with AH - 1.75 in this game. Salzburg are leaders in this league. But they are coming after draw game. Their rivals did 2 draws and 2 defeats at the last 4 games played. Wolfsberger AC are in the middle zone. Last h2h match between our teams here was ended how 5-2 for hosts. Leaders are lost points in the last match. They have a big motivation to play better here. Salzburg has scored 14 goals in the last 4 games. I recommend to check this bet with me ! The France international returned from a long layoff injury in United's 2-0 defeat by Watford on Dec. Newcastle United on Boxing Day. Pogba felt pain in his ankle after the Newcastle game but Solskjaer said the 26-year-old would be ready for United's next match. He's been out for a long while and he didn't feel right," Solskjaer told reporters. Liverpool are eight points clear at the top of the Premier League and their next two games are both at home. After this match against Brighton and Hove Albion, it's the Merseyside derby against Everton in midweek. The Reds continue to be in fantastic form at home and host a Brighton side that struggle on their travels. With only one away win this season (against the side bottom of the table), this looks like another difficult weekend for the Seagulls. Go for Liverpool to win and be ahead at both half and full time. Live Streaming: ΠΑΟΚ – Παναθηναϊκός (Super Cup) 29 Σεπ 2023 — Δείτε ζωντανά τον δεύτερο ημιτελικό του ελληνικού Super Cup, ανάμεσα σε Παναθηναϊκό και ΠΑΟΚ. Δείτε το παιχνίδι ΕΔΩ. Παναθηναϊκός live scores, αποτελέσματα, πρόγραμμα, ΠΑΟΚ Η σελίδα της ομάδας Παναθηναϊκός στο Flashscore.gr προσφέρει ζωντανά σκορ, αποτελέσματα, βαθμολογίες και λεπτομέρειες αγώνων (σκόρερ, κόκκινες & κίτρινες ... AZ are yet to lose in Group L and a point against Partizan on Thursday would prove enough to seal second place with one game still to play. The visitors arrive knowing a win is a must but having lost their last two group games confidence is bound to be low and even three points on Thursday would only take them to within a point of AZ meaning they would need another win and another AZ defeat to progress any further in this competition. Read the full story Ancelotti agrees Everton deal Carlo Ancelotti will shortly be unveiled as the new boss of Everton, reports the Express. The paper claims that the 60-year-old Italian has agreed a deal with Everton to take over from interim boss Duncan Ferguson. Everton have agreed to give Ancelotti funds to act in the transfer market and he will join once he agrees compensation with Napoli. Fulham will be desperate to win this match as they prepare for their key match with Leeds United. They have the best home league record and have won without conceding in their last two. Brentford had a good win over out-of-form Sheffield Wednesday last weekend but have been struggling of late. Go for a home win here. Fittingly, the final say belonged to Hagi, who had done more than most to haul his side out of their stupor. The Romanian's free-kick from 25 yards took a deflection off the wall and dropped just inside the post. Cue bedlam. Rangers still have work to do, especially without Morelos next week, but their prospects are now looking much healthier. Rangers extend unbeaten run - statisticsRangers are unbeaten in five games in European competition including qualifiers (W2 D3), and have lost just one of their last 15. Friendly match between Lind vs Malmo IFK in Sweden. My bet on this match is Lind - 1.5 ah. I believe that we can see today here Lunds scores at start of the match and make it much more easier so for me the best option is to try with pick on guests to win here 2 goals. Dominicana is light favorite here, but it would not be an easy game, since it is knockout round, and Salvador show that sometimes could make their play on the low score and result seeking for the draw. LONDON, Jan 11 (Reuters) - Liverpool stretched their lead at the top of the Premier League to 16 points and set a record in the process as Roberto Firmino's first-half goal secured a battling 1-0 win at Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday. Juergen Klopp's side were not at their best and needed to withstand a Spurs fightback after the break but hung on for a 20th win out of 21 league games this season. Brighton Women's manager Hope Powell says all players and coaches "want the Women's Super League season to finish" but the health and safety of everyone involved is "absolutely paramount". The Football Association is determined to complete the campaign but wants it concluded by early August. Voiding the 2019-20 season was one of several options discussed over a conference call on Friday. WSL bosses said the season will only resume if and when it is safe. I think this is last train for Sampdoria to try to escape from relegation zone and to finally make some good result. After 0-0 in Milano last week, they should really try to win this game. Brescia is even lower on table and this team will have hard task to stay in Seria A. They are solid away from home and so far had score 3-1-5 and goal difference 7-12. Still, Sampdoria need to win this game and I expect huge pressure on away team and on referees, too. It is hard to escape defeat for visitors in Genoa. Home win! Saarbrucken are team from the regional 4th tier league, they are considered as an amateur club, haven't played for 94 days a single competitive match, so I doubt they can cause trouble to Bayer Leverkusen. Yes, Bayer Leverkusen might be little bit tired considering how tight schedule they have playing match on every few days, however the quality gap between these two squads is enormous. Sangju Sangmu has all sorts of problems this season. The club is set to be relegated at the end of the season but still looked to be in a good position in the table. The opening day defeat against Ulsan is well behind now. England striker Ellen White says she still "can't stand video assistant referees" after having a goal ruled out in the World Cup semi-final defeat by the USA last summer. White thought she had equalised to make it 2-2 in the second half before VAR deemed her to be marginally offside. USA went on to win 2-1 after Steph Houghton had a late penalty saved and centre-back Millie Bright was sent off. I do sit at home and think 'ahh, I just can't stand VAR!'," said White. LIVE Streaming: ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός | Women's Football League Matchday 11 - Livestream | ACTION 24 LIVE Streaming: ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός. ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΑΥΓΟΥΣΤΑΚΗΣ ... He was also a revelation for Argentina at the 2006 World Cup, where he helped guide them to the quarter-finals. Pele said of him, at that time: "We used to have players like Riquelme. The 2006 Argentina World Cup teamSo all of these young Riquelme's plying their trade in football now - is it a case of nominative determinism? Is everyone who carries the Riquelme name just bound to be great at football? More likely, there are loads more young Riquelmes knocking about the place who we haven't heard of (yet). When we made the decision for me to go to right-back, that was a massive part of the game. I've always been a good passer of the ball and I always took the set-pieces in my academy team so I just tried to hone that talent. Who made the decision for you to change to right-back?It was me, Neil Critchley and Alex Inglethorpe. Critch was my under-18 manager and Alex was head of the academy. I wanted to get into the first team as soon as possible, and we decided that was the most straightforward route. Leicester face both Liverpool and Manchester City over the Christmas period. It's just natural - Manchester City and Liverpool are both incredible teams in the league and have shown last year how good they were," added Rodgers. For us, we know that we are constantly trying to improve and look to close the gap. But I thought today we looked like a top team. Catching Liverpool 'not realistic'Should Vardy consider England return? Jamie Vardy has scored 25 Premier League goals during Brendan Rodgers' reign at LeicesterJamie Vardy netted twice in the win at Villa to take his tally in the top flight this season to 16 goals. MAN OF THE MATCH – Daniel James (Manchester United) While Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford all had fine games, it was the incisiveness of Daniel James that really stood out. United essentially attached with just four players, and it was the industry of James that knitted their quick counter-attacks together. The hosts are our confident selection for the three points this Saturday and we're also going for a 2-0 correct score. Granada have kept five clean sheets from eight matches at Los Carmenes this term, of which six have produced fewer than 2.5 goals in total. With Levante conceding an average of exactly two goals per game on their travels this season, there is plenty to suggest that 2-0 is the right call. Group | United Veterans of A πριν από 6 ώρες — ΠΑΟΚ Παναθηναϊκός ζωντανή 2022 ΠΑΟΚ Παναθηναϊκός LIVE STREAMING: Δείτε ΕΔΩ τον 28 Ιανουαρίου 2024 Ελεύθερος 1 Οκτ 2023 — . Romelu Lukaku of FC Internazionale celebrates after scoring the second goal of his team with teammates Victor Moses and Nicolo Barella during the UEFA Europa League round of 32 second leg match between FC Internazionale and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad at GiuseGetty Images Meanwhile, all three Portuguese sides in action on Thursday night were eliminated as Benfica were held to a 3-3 draw at home by Shakhtar Donetsk to give the Ukrainian side a 5-4 aggregate win. Leipzig will play against Dortmund in the High profile Bundesliga fixture of Germany on Saturday. Leipzig are currently Unbeaten from last 13 matches in Bundesliga. However they performed better on away then home. They won last three away matches but all the last five home matches ended in a draw. While Dortmund goes down to Mainz in the last game. Mainz Scored one goal each in both the halves. However they won all the last five away matches in Bundesliga. Dortmund won 9 of the last 11 matches. But Leipzig has good away record. So Expecting Draw in this game . Leeds United goalkeeper Kiko Casilla has been banned for eight matches and fined £60,000 after being found guilty of racially abusing Charlton Athletic forward Jonathan Leko. The 33-year-old, who denied the charge, has also been ordered to attend a face-to-face education session. The incident took place in Charlton's 1-0 win over the Whites at The Valley on 28 September. The charge was found proven by an independent regulatory commission. He is someone who can trick himself out of any situation and when there is only 10 inches of space, still take on a player and beat him. What will encourage Chelsea are his performances in Europe against the top clubs. He has not produced a 'no show' against anyone and that's the sign he's ready. Chelsea's interest in him grew after the sides met in the Champions League. They saw what he was really capable of and Lampard was able to study him closely from five yards away. Οι καλύτερες στιγμές του ΠΑΟΚ - Παναθηναϊκός (video) 0:27Οι καλύτερες στιγμές του ΠΑΟΚ – Παναθηναϊκός (video). ΒOΛΕΪVolleyleague LIVE. ΕΡΤ SPORTS · ΕΡΑΣΠΟΡ · ΜΕΤΑΔΟΣΕΙΣ. ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ. ertsports@ert.gr.ertsports.gr · 6 Νοε 2023 Again the bookies are giving us very good odds for this option just like few days ago when this two teams last played and Vojvodina won the match with 1-0.I think we are going to see similar match today, not in terms of the winner but in terms of goals.Yes, Partizan are by far the better side here with much more quality and experience at their squad but Vojvodina are a good squad with few individual qualities and they will not give up that easily.I mean at the league the difference between this two teams was only 2 points so that speaks that Vojvodina should not be underestimate. However this is a cup final and it's important match for both sides, so I think both teams will take precautions and will not force anything too much Παναθηναϊκός - ΠΑΟΚ Live Streaming ▶️ Ώρα και Κανάλι 1 Οκτ 2023 — Το Παναθηναικοσ ΠΑΟΚ καναλι που θα δείξει σε ζωντανή μετάδοση το παιχνίδι είναι το COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD. Επιπλέον, μπορείτε να δείτε την ... Western Stima will host Zoo Kericho for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have a great chance to get all three points. Western Stima is very average team in this season. However, the hosts have advantage at home stadium. They are undefeated on the home ground. In previous game Western Stima is won 1-2 against weak Chemelil. Also, we have Zoo Kericho who's is also very average team in this league. However, the visitors are more vulnerable away from home. I think, they have a very difficult task in this match. In any case, the hosts will try to remain unbeaten at home. My pick - Western Stima to win. Former Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa has joined La Liga side Real Valladolid. Ben Arfa, without a club since leaving French side Rennes in the summer, has signed a six-month deal with the club owned by Brazil legend Ronaldo. The 32-year-old, who has 15 France caps, began his career at Lyon and also played for Marseille, Hull City, Nice and Paris St-Germain. Valladolid are 16th in La Liga and visit Mallorca on Saturday. Valencia fc will be hosting Levante fc in the Spain laliga Santander, the hosts have won five and few one game of their last meetings with their rival including the last game at this venue which ended with three goals to one in favor of the hosts. I think it's important you show respect to all the people at the club whatever your role is, and I think we have shown real good togetherness by doing this. Rangers said some of their employees would be furloughed due to "extraordinary challenges" from the crisis but would continue to receive their full salary through "top up" assistance from the club. I could come and work on Arsenal’s defence and make them better tomorrow, not a problem whatsoever. I’ve done it everywhere I’ve been – Newcastle, Blackburn, Bolton, West Ham Crystal Palace, Everton, I’ve done it all there. But what you can’t do is get the front line performing that much better, you’ve got to hope you’ve got good quality players up there, and Arsenal have. Zinedine Zidane's side were rampant from the word go as they turned in one of their best performances of the campaign, while Los Che, unbeaten in seven going into the contest, froze like rabbits caught in the headlights. Live Streaming Παναθηναικος Αγωνες Παναθηναϊκος: - Έγκυρη Παναθηναϊκή Ενημέρωση από την Συντακτική ομάδα του NewsPAO για όσα αφορούν τον Live Streaming Παναθηναικός Αγώνες, After 3 wins in a row,Middlesbrough played draw with derby 2 2 and lost from Fulham 1 0 on the road and in the meantime they are out of fa cup from Tottenham but at home they avoid defeat from them and that show how strong at home they really are and that is why I surely expect another win for them tonight because Birmingham is not in good shape they are coming closer to the relegation zone and on the road they are not so dangerous at home and I expect clean win for the hosts and I recommend it The club might also start to plan for life after their talismanic captain Troy Deeney, who turns 32 next month - an unenviable task given his importance over the past decade. Since only Crystal Palace have played an older average starting XI this season, Nigel Pearson could look to add some youth to the squad, with Ismaila Sarr currently the only young prospect anywhere near the first team. Bournemouth: Busy window aheadWhether Bournemouth stay up or go down, they will likely be one of the busiest clubs, with seven players set to leave.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page